Bing Hua is a queen of love poetry. Her poems remind me great poet Tagore by Lily Li in Canada

1)Bing Hua is a queen of love poetry. Her poems remind me great poet Tagore. Bing Hua views the world with eyes of lover. She sees the world with warm feelings, generous emotion and profund love, no matter a grass or a flower, morning or everning, like Tagore’s style. 2)Who says love is far away, love is in the wind, Bing Hua brings it to you. Who says poem is far away, poem is in the heart, Bing Hua hands out to your heart! 3)Bing Hua’s poetry are filled with wisdom and soul, warm and bright. I once asked her with curiosity, how she can write so many love poems, her reply deeply moved me. “Dear friend,I have to answer you sincerely, every poem is written with my life and soul, every poem is part of my virtue practice, a sort of sublimation of feeling and spirit. My poetry is my creative crystallization, and extension of my life” Wow!this is the secret,the authentic and golden words,and this is why Bing Hua‘s poetry are so touching and moving. (Reviewed in Canada on May 15, 2022,https://www.amazon.ca/gp/customer-reviews/R3EWUPHENB9HQ0/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1646627822 and Lily Li – December 10, 2021 in Canada : https://www.finishinglinepress.com/product/februarys-rose-by-bing-hua-translator-yingcai-xu/#reviews)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)