Bilingual recitation video The Light of Poetry/ 双语诗诵读视频《诗之光》

The Light of Poetry By Bing Hua Tr by Yingcai Xu Recited by Lily Li: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T2sRu38yVuI&si=ncsBciJApNiGthCD The Light of Poetry By Bing Hua Tr by Yingcai Xu, Poetry is actually a luminous body awaiting someone to light up You come you come with a smile you come with roses your smile illuminates the light Your roses ignite the poetic inspiration Thus poetry is born in the light And you are reborn in the poetry And I am reborn in the poetry In the poetry, I write poetry My poetry is the live painting of your life My poetry is the reflection That reflects your light You are the light, the brightest light I am the poetry, the most beautiful poetry Therefore, you and I In the realm of poetry Bathe together in the Light of Poetry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

著名翻译家徐英才译冰花《小巷 ALLEY》摘自《诗殿堂》创刊号

To Post a Heart 投 心

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄