Gone 离 去

MOMENT OF DEPARTURE
By Bing Hua (Rose Lu) 
Tr. Richard Tornello

Oh so cold,
down to the bone cold
watching you disappear.
Please, a kiss, a word, a look back.

My heart trembles as I see you off.
Scorching mid day sun,
Burning my being throughout.

离去

冰花

望着你的背影 远去
我的心在颤栗
多么希望你转过头
或留下一丝温柔
然而 你就是你
我用泪水模糊的目光送你
噢 好冷 这到底
是炎热的夏天
还是冰冷的冬季

Gone



Seeing your back fade away into the yonder
I felt my heart trembling
How I wished you would turn back
Or leave a thread of tenderness behind

But you are you
I saw you off with my tear-blurred eyes
Oh, so cold! Is it after all
The scorching summer
Or the icy winter?


By Rose Lu (Bing Hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy


离  去

冰花

望着你的背影 远去
我的心在颤栗
多么希望你转过头
或留下一丝温柔
然而 你就是你
我用泪水模糊的目光送你
噢 好冷 这到底
是炎热的夏天
还是冰冷的冬季

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/gone-430/

Gone

                      

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

冰花简介

To Post a Heart 投 心

冰花专辑- "情诗皇后" 双语诗赏读