100 poems that touch my heart / February's Rose Reviewed by Ganggang Hu Guidice (USA)

Bing Hua's poems are romantic, emotional, concise, and creative with ethereal beauty. Some poems are touching, like "The Drinking Water Bottle", it describes the selfless people who help others without expecting something in return. Some poems warm your heart, like "Spring", it builds a vivid image of spring, along with its attractive personality. Some poems are fun to read, like “Size”, one’s size of clothes changes from large to small after she moving to the USA. I have the same experience, so it makes me smile. I enjoy reading "February's Rose".
From:https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/R2EL0N7VEMYXZX/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1646627822

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)