February’s Rose By Bing Hua, Translation by Yingcai Xu

          


         February’s Rose

            By Bing Hua 
            Translation by Yingcai Xu


My heart
Is filled with February’s longing
I want to pull it out
And weave it into a rose garland
To hitch to your heart

My love
Is stung by a February’s rose
I want to bear the pain
While brew red wine with it to color my lips
And kiss you to strengthen your love

February’s rose
Will trade countless waiting nights
For just a moment to have a heart-to-heart talk with you
So the empathy in our hearts will bloom into a love chemical

February’s rose
Will trade countless daydreams
For you to come into my dreams
I’ll have no regret, no complaint, and no sorrow

February’s rose is like flame
That will warm up the chilly moon on winter nights
And set its greyness ablaze with a riot of colors
That will spread over the sea from shore to shore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)