If my love /如 果

(图片来自网络)

If my love

By Bing Hua (Rose Lu) 
Translated by East Sea Fairy
Edited By Richard Tornello



If my love becomes your burden,
and my cordial calling can not make you change your mind.
Please you must let me know so I can choose to leave quietly.

I’ll be adapt to the life without you
and seek to answer
why my sincere efforts have gained so little.
I’ll hide you at the deepest corner of my heart,
and pray to God for your safety.

When you are old and grey
and recount all the loves you have had.
Just give me a small space
and I won't make any complaint
I'll take the joy in that as long as I live. 




冰花

如果我的爱
成了你的负担
如果我的真心呼唤
不能使你的心意回转
请你一定要告诉我
我会选择悄然离开

我会重新适应
没有你的生活
也会慢慢地寻找答案
为什么我真诚付出
收获却是如此的干瘪
我还会把你藏在心窝
也会为你
一声声祈祷平安

当你到了鬓发花白的残年
回忆你的一生的爱恋
我也能占据一个小小的空间
那样
我因你而苦了的余生
就没有了一丝丝的怨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)