If I Were The Wind /如果我是风


If I Were The Wind

                      
By Bing Hua (Rose Lu) 
Tr. Qin Dachu an

Edited By Zhu Xiao Di

If I were  the Wind
I'd like to fly to Spring
To green turfs and bloom flowers
Having a sound sleep  among the scent.

If I were the Wind
I 'd like to fly to Sea
To tease waves and awake n the morning sun
Listening to songs by Sea at  dawn.

If I were the Wind
I'd like to  fly and fly
Till on his shoulder I fall
If  I were the Wind
I'd like to blow and blow
A nd blow my love to his heart's abode.

Why,
He is my Spring
He is my Sea
He is my search
And motive to wish
I am the Wind.  

《如果我是风》

冰花

如果我是风
我会向春天飞翔
去吹绿枯草
去吹开花朵
我要在花香中酣睡

如果我是风
我会向大海飞翔
去吹舞浪花
去吹醒朝阳
我要听海水在晨曦中清唱

如果我是风
我会飞呀飞
飞落到他的肩头

如果我是风
我会吹呀吹
把爱吹进他的心房

因为
他是我的春天 
他是我的大海
他是我的远方
他是我的理由
让我希望自己
就是风

                            

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)