Maybe 也 许

Maybe

Maybe that short message
Is a symbol of farewell and adieu
Maybe love and like in the past
Have turned into pains of loathing
Maybe love and loathing coexist
Loathing curses my love
While love drinks my weighty
Salty teardrops
That drop down unachievable dreams
While inches of time are wasted for me
Maybe I regret the meeting of you and me
And rejoice that we didn’t tie the love knot
Maybe this moment you say I’m worthless
But another moment you will praise my firmness and unyieldingness
Maybe you want me to feel guilty by staying single lifetime
And hope to have a lightening wedding with the one better than me

How I cherish and value those
Who loved me!
I can have a thread of relief
Only when you’ve got a piece of new green.

By Bing Hua (Rose Lu) 
Tr. East Sea Fairy

Maybe

                          
也 许
冰花 
也许 那封短信
是永别的象征
也许 昔日的爱悦
化成了恨的伤痛
也许 爱恨同在
恨 诅咒着我的爱
爱 又为我吞噬着沉重
咸涩的泪珠
滴着不能实现的梦
寸寸金时又为我虚掷
也许 悔恨你我相逢
又庆幸和我未成
也许  一会儿说我一文不值
一会儿又夸我铁骨铮铮
也许 想以终身不婚叫我内疚
又想与那位比我强的人速成

爱过我的人
多么令我珍重
你有一片新绿
我才有一丝慰籍

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/maybe-194/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)