It’s My fault 是我错了

It’s My fault

There aren’t blurring tears
Nor hesitating tones
On the writing paper
Just my fault between all the lines.

It’s my fault
Your passion in a few words
Inspired the frail’s tiding love
But you mailed a two-page letter
To write off my craze for you for so many years

It’s my fault
A pure white flower
Let you squeeze out an icy wind from between your teeth to blow it yellow
And a happy night pigeon
Let the scornful smile at the corner of your mouth still it

After my sharp pains
Your slow self-accusing letter
comes, sparing no ink and words, except compunction
To heap praises on me
Do you want to package your image at the end
Or do you want to seek for forgiveness
Comparing to the frankness of the muddle-headed
I dislike the evasion of scholars

It’s my fault
I’m a hot wind from the equator
But you are an icy snow from the pole
One is ever hot
But the other is ever cold

I live busily to
Breathe in oxygen
And breathe out carbon dioxide
Without stop
So that my heart won’t cool down.


BY Rose Lu(Bing hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy

Submitted: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Edited: Monday, August 26, 2013                     

是我错了

冰花

信笺上 
没有泪水的模糊
没有笔调的踯躇
字里行间全是我的错误

是我错了
你三言两语的热情
引出了少女的春涌
你两纸一信的拒绝
勾销了多年的痴情

是我错了
一朵洁白的花朵儿
任你牙缝里挤出的阴风将它吹黄
一只欢悦的夜鸽
让你嘴角的蔑笑将它止息

你姗姗而来的自责信
在我锋痛之后
除了内疚 还不惜字墨
把我夸得高高
想在剧终 包装你的形象
还是求得宽恕

和鲁莽人的直率比
不喜欢斯文人的躲闪

是我错了
我是赤道的热风
你是北极的冷雪
一个恒热
一个恒冷

忙碌的人生
吸收氧气
呼出二氧化碳
呼吸不停
心不会变凉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)