Blue Sorrow 蓝色的忧伤

Blue Sorrow

Blue Sorrow


Coming to the seashore quietly
I gazed out over the boundless sea
Endless worries
were dominating my surging heart
In which
The past was flying

Enlightened by Buddha
I obtained a great kind heart
With elevated affections
I fell on my knees by Cupid
And all of a sudden my dream of love
Fled
And the one walking out of the tent
was my brother, not my lover.

Nothing is more dreadful than being desperate
The rocks in the sea
Robbed all love away
The sea gurgled and burbled
While tears of grievance flowing down
Blue sea
Blue sorrow



By Rose Lu(Bing Hua) Tr. East Sea Fairy

Recite this poem (upload your own video or voice file) - NEW
Listen to this poem:



蓝色的忧伤

冰花 (Rose Lu)

悄悄来到大海边
眺望无际的沧海
无尽的烦恼
统治着奔涌的心房
奔涌的心房
往事飘扬

菩萨的点化下
有了菩萨的心肠
情感的升华
拜倒在丘庇特身旁
爱情的梦想
瞬间就得逃亡
走出帏帐的
是兄弟不是情郎

哀大莫过于心亡
水中的暗礁
把爱情抢了个精光
海水滔滔
委屈的泪淌
海洋蓝蓝
蓝色的忧伤

Blue Sorrow

http://www.poemhunter.com/poem/blue-sorrow/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Only I Were the Wind By Bing Hua Translated By Liu Mei《如果我是风》作者 冰花 英译 柳湄

Buy and smell the aroma of this February’s Rose review by Deng Li (邓丽)